What are the cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. The cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user .
cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies own:
- cookies session, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is fought.
This website uses the following cookies from third parties:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Deactivation or removal of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies of this website.
These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using:
To access the configuration of cookies browser Chrome. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears on the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Please select All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a specific domain enter partially or totally the address in the field Search cookies.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested web.
Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Internet explorer follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options.
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Firefox follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences according to your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- In History choose Use custom settings for history.
- You will now see the OK option cookies, you can enable or disable it according to your preferences.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Safari for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies to set the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Safari for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy & Security, you will see the Block option cookies to set the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the configuration of cookies browser for devices Android follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Launch the browser and press the key Menu, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to check or uncheck the box.
To access the configuration of cookies browser for devices Windows Phone follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, later More, later Setting
- You can now check or uncheck the box Allow cookies.
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law to do so. Google does not save your IP address. Google (Alphabet Inc.) is a company adhered to the Privacy Shield - EU.US Privacy Shield, which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link.
- For any questions or queries about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.